All sleep issues are linked to the Pineal Gland and Systemic Acidosis.
Decades ago you'd hear about the occasional person with insomnia, or that one guy with sleep issues that consequently didn't look very healthy either. You'd hear about the use of white noise machines and about people drinking themselves to sleep, but you wouldn't think twice about it as most people slept an acceptable amount every night or got by with the use of Melatonin and pharmaceuticals.
Now we are dealing with millions of people who can't fall asleep, can't stay asleep, and/or have horrible quality of sleep (and nightmares). The amount of sleep issues in society today is staggering and not at all surprising given the amount of acidosis, glandular weakness, and stress we are dealing with 24/7.
The pineal gland is the gland of rest. When its chronic or atrophied, sleep is extremely difficult.
Avoid taking Melatonin. Melatonin is what the Pineal gland produces. Taking it will weaken your Pineal gland. You take any hormone or steroid and the respective gland or organ that originally makes it will cease to do so. Morse has seen it at his clinic time after time.
Symptom treating is problematic. Many over the past decades have used melatonin to various degrees of success only to crash and burn.
Why else would you not sleep? That would be if your nervous system is weak and agitated. The weaker the nervous system, the more agitated and spastic (tremors) you get. If your lymph is backed up in your head, you are on fire in your head whether you feel it or not. All these neurons are agitated as acids can shut down/kill or irritate/accelerate/hyper stimulate.
In any case, detox is the golden key. For those that can’t sleep, detox is the answer as that’s how you fix the pineal gland, the agitated nervous system and weak myelin sheaths. Going after the adrenal glands is key for neurotransmitter production for the integrity of the myelin sheaths.
Fixing the Most Common Sleep Issues
1) Snoring: Snoring is merely congestion of mucus in the head. Detox the mucus out of the head and through the kidneys and your snoring will cease. Your GI tract can block your sinus from draining. Your kidneys can block your entire body from draining.
To detox the brain, you have to detox everything below it first, and that includes the GI Tract and the axillary (armpit) lymph nodes. They drain through the kidneys.
Where else will we look if we have chronic head problems? The colon. We have to drain the brain of acid sewage which backs up all the way to the head from the bowels.
Have you ever experienced when you have a bowel movement your sinuses drain? The GI tract can hold back the drainage of the head.
Use the 3 Lung formula, 2+ kidney formulas and a Lymph formula in your protocol.
2) Sleep Apnea: A more severe version of snoring, meaning much more congestion in the body, especially the head.
3) Narcolepsy: Severe Pineal gland weakness and acidosis in the head. Get on the pineal glandular and use 2 capsules 1-2 hours before bed. Commit to long fruit fasts to cleanse the body and get on an herbal protocol ASAP!
4) Nocturnal Enuresis (Wetting the Bed): Pituitary weakness and high acidosis in the head. Throw in a pituitary herbal formula to your protocol. If the herbal formula isn't helping after a couple of bottles on top of an herbal protocol, jump to a pituitary glandular.
How to Cure the Underlying Cause of Sleep Disorders
To cure sleep issues, we have to go after the function pineal gland as well as the adrenal glands.
Similar to the parathyroid glands, we have not yet discovered herbs that directly target the pineal gland.
However, Dr. Morse has historically and effectively used pineal glandulars for his clients to excellent results. You'll sadly never find any sleep clinic utilize pineal glandulars for their clients and that's a shame.
You can purchase pineal glandulars on Dr. Morse's Clinic's website. I've checked Amazon and they have Progressive Lab's Pineal Concentrate but it's pricey at $50+: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY5OJ6B/
Dr. Morse's clinic sells the Professional Formulas' brand of Pineal glandular for under $20 per bottle. One or two bottles should be sufficient for most cases.
For the adrenal glands, Dr. Morse has also seen great success in using the 400 mg adrenal glandular formula to increase adrenal gland function in his clients. We can also use adrenal gland herbal formulas for a longer-term protocol.
If your pineal gland is down, it’s highly suggestive of chronic sinus, transverse bowel problems and that your pituitary is down with it.
Work on the GI tract via the GI Renew and GI Broom formulas.
We want to get blood flow to the head to touch upon the pituitary and pineal gland areas, so we will use Upper Circulation and Brain & nerve herbal formulas.
Let's also break up the congestion in the head causing snoring and sleep apnea by using the 3 Lung formula. That formula is a tumor buster and is a great means to open up the kidneys before we jump into more aggressive lymphatic formulas.
Sample Protocol for Those Suffering from Sleep Disorders
What is the first principle of detoxification? Rest
Diet: 100% raw fruits, berries and melons only. Stay as close to this raw diet as possible for minimal digestion so that you sleep soundly and not have food sitting in your gut making you gassy and bloat.
Glandulars: 400 mg Adrenal Glandular- 1 capsule 3 times a day for up to 3 months
Pineal Glandular- 1-2 capsules 1-2 hours before bed
Herbal Formulas: Adrenal formula
At least 2 kidney formulas (one capsule, one tincture)
Brain & Nerve Formula
GI Renew (# is relative to bowel frequency)
Parasite G - Only do 2 bottles and then stop if you see no large bugs in stools
3 Lung Formula
Licorice Root (avoid if you have high blood pressure)
*Note on Endocrine Support*: This formula has herbs that will enhance the thyroid. If you have hyperthyroid issues, please avoid this formula and use the Adrenal gland formula instead.
*Note on Circulation formula*: If you have tumors, cysts, polyps, or lipomas, please refrain from this formula until you work with a qualified Detox Specialist.
Behavioral Treatments to Enhance Your Sleep
You have to enhance the pineal gland to fix your sleep, period. However, there's some behavioral methods we can implement to streamline your sleep schedule, maximize your sleep, and make your sleep experience more seamless.
1) Eliminate all blue light sources, including those from bedroom lights and monitors/electronics screens after 9 pm. Use a blue light filter on your desktop/laptop/cell phone after 9 pm. Your iPhone has "Nightshift" prebuilt in the operating system. Find it under display settings. Have it automatically engaged between 9 pm and 6 am. Any PC running Windows 10 or 11 comes with a "Night Light" feature. You can find it under System settings, then under Display, and it's the first option at the top of the page under "Brightness & color." Make sure the setting is on the 100% or "full" option for maximum benefit. For those rocking Android phones, the "Twilight" app is the best app you can get in the Google Play store for blue light filtering. Google Chromebooks have Chrome OS that comes with a "Night Light" feature built-into the options.
I have not used the glasses that block blue light. I've heard good things about them, plus they're cheap and easy to purchase. I've always relied on just turning off lights and using blue light filters for all of my devices.
2) It needs to repeated, but you need to learn to let go, relax, and be in the moment. It goes without saying, but the mental demand that our jobs, lifestyles and ambitions put us through is causing so much difficulty in our rest and relaxation.
3) Eat as many raw fruits in your daily diet as possible. If you must eat something before bed, have it be fruits. No other food requires so little energy to digest so that your sleep is sound and undisturbed. The more sleep issues you have, the more raw fruits you need to subsist on.
4) Don't engage in strenuous exercise at least 2 hours before bed. This will include most yoga sequences, especially the ones including full body exercises like downward dog. Some light stretching is fine, but be very cautious on what exercises you engage in, the less demanding the better.
5) This step is so important so please take note: Do not engage in strenuous mental activity before bed, this includes reading YouTube comments, news articles, or any studying material. Please abstain from any social media use entirely in the evening if you can help it. Please do not play any demanding video games. You can play some word games on your phone or even something like Minecraft or Animal Crossing, but please abstain from any demanding video games for at least 2 hours before bedtime. Nothing that requires strong focus, competition, or reflexes. No First Person Shooters, no Fortnight or other Battle Royales, and definitely no Dark Souls/Elden Ring.
Absolutely no YouTube videos or movies that could heighten your alertness or anxiety. We do not want to prime ourselves for action, anger or alertness in the evening when we want to settle down for rest! You must practice self-awareness and listen to your body. If a particular YouTube video is upsetting you or is causing your heart rate to spike, you need to stop it immediately or face the consequences of delaying or negatively affecting your mood and sleep. I know it's tempting to binge watch a show on Netflix or watch some YouTube videos after a long day of work, but your sleep and your mood are more important than whatever is gained from viewing that content. There's a time to fight and a time to rest, don't combine the two.
I'm going to mention it for the millionth time but please do not watch the news and if you do, please do not watch before bedtime!
6) Take a hot and cold shower (always ending in cold water) before bed. If you can manage taking a fully cold shower, all the better. Cold is alkaline and will help relax you while you're breathing deeply in response to the cold stimuli.
7) Listen to relaxing music and/or ASMR before bed. You will find this to be a lifesaver. The amount of times ASMR has come to the rescue for my sleep after a stressful day cannot be understated. Don't knock it until you try it. I've placed a long list of relaxing music tracks under the "Therapies" tab on this website. I've also listed my 2 favorite channels for ASMR content there.
Please don't listen to any traditional music tracks before bed as most music is designed to pump you up and energize you. Please also try to mute your phone or pick a pleasant ring tone that won't cause your body to go into "fight or flight" mode.